Is your business ready for financing?
In our third article produced in partnership with The Globe and Mail, we share advice for entrepreneurs looking to finance their business – a daunting process, especially for first-timers.
As your business grows, there comes a point where bootstrapping isn’t enough. For many business owners, attracting capital to help support your business plan involves wading into unfamiliar territory. There is lots to think about: meetings, financials and your lender’s due diligence process, just to name a few.
In our article, learn why it’s important to:
- Get your finances and financial statements in order
- Prepare to defend your growth strategy
- Adjust your risk tolerance
- Have an effective marketing or communication plan
- Lead and strengthen your management team
This article originally appeared in The Globe and Mail in February, 2021. Read the full article here.