You’re a growing mid-market business but your senior lender can’t meet all your financing needs, and you don’t want to give up too much equity. We have a solution for that. We’re on a mission to give businesses like you access to junior capital.
- Our seven must-read books for entrepreneurs Whether you want to hone your business strategies, uncover new leadership tactics, dive into the world of financial jargon or simply top up your professional development library, these books will help to fill your entrepreneurial bucket and keep you at the top of your game. As an entrepreneur, we recognize how easy it can be… Learn More
- Leadership in uncertain times Since the outbreak of the global pandemic there has been an increasing call for authenticity, communication, and trust from companies. This year has revealed that strong leadership is essential, not only for growth, but for survival. The pandemic has highlighted how managing through times of uncertainty and rapid change is the defining factor in a… Learn More
- Q&A: Preparing to finance your business during a global pandemic As an entrepreneur, you have competing priorities and preparing to finance your business isn’t always a simple task. Add a global pandemic and shaken economy to the mix and it further muddies the waters. The impact of COVID-19 on businesses varies; there are some that will thrive as they remain nimble, switch to virtual platforms… Learn More
- Managing cash flow and liquidity during an economic downturn Cash flow and liquidity are important drivers behind a business’s day-to-day operations and its overall contingency plan. For a business owner, this is even more evident during an economic downturn or a pandemic crisis whereby the entire economy is suffering together. There is a sudden decrease in demand, sales plummet and supply chains for many… Learn More
- COVID-19 update We're here for you. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we want you to know we are taking the necessary steps to ensure our staff, clients and business partners remain safe, supported and at ease. We remain open for business and are committed to providing the services our clients and business partners need from us. We… Learn More
We’re proud to partner with the best and brightest Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses across a wide variety of industries.
Businesses like you
Growth for the right reasons
Encore partners with First West Capital for the second time to fund newest acquisition.Read more
Successful financing solution results in growth for innovative backcountry company G3
Growth is a good challenge to have – but only if you have the right financing in place.Read more