You’re a growing mid-market business but your senior lender can’t meet all your financing needs, and you don’t want to give up too much equity. We have a solution for that. We’re on a mission to give businesses like you access to junior capital.
- Which Expert Do You Need When Selling Your Business? Selling a business is no easy feat, especially if it’s your first time navigating the process. With so much information available on the topic, it’s easy to become overwhelmed which is why we recommend engaging with external support to provide guidance. Whether you’re trying to find the right buyer to take over your business or… Learn More
- Off the Shelf with Mary Liu When it comes to books and resources, you’re probably overrun with recommendations. In a digital age, the challenge is no longer finding valuable content, but rather, cutting through the noise and absorbing the most critical information. To compile some high-impact informants, we sat down with Mary Liu, Associate at First West Capital to share a… Learn More
- Five mistakes when preparing to sell your business (and how to avoid them) Are you ready to sell your business? We recently ran an article in The Globe and Mail that discussed how to sell your business in a crowded market. We wanted to build on that and take a deeper dive into this topic. We understand that preparing to sell your business can be a daunting task,… Learn More
- Reminiscing on the last 10 years We are celebrating 10 years of working with entrepreneurs and business owners to bring their vision to fruition. It has been an exciting time for our team! Join us as we share some of our biggest milestones over the last decade. Download the full PDF or view below. Learn More
- As featured in The Globe and Mail: How to get your business in shape for financing Is your business ready for financing? In our third article produced in partnership with The Globe and Mail, we share advice for entrepreneurs looking to finance their business – a daunting process, especially for first-timers. As your business grows, there comes a point where bootstrapping isn't enough. For many business owners, attracting capital to help… Learn More
We’re proud to partner with the best and brightest Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses across a wide variety of industries.
Businesses like you
Growth for the right reasons
Encore partners with First West Capital for the second time to fund newest acquisition.Read more
Successful financing solution results in growth for innovative backcountry company G3
Growth is a good challenge to have – but only if you have the right financing in place.Read more