You’re a growing mid-market business but your senior lender can’t meet all your financing needs, and you don’t want to give up too much equity. We have a solution for that. We’re on a mission to give businesses like you access to junior capital.
- Managing cash flow and liquidity during an economic downturn Cash flow and liquidity are important drivers behind a business’s day-to-day operations and its overall contingency plan. For a business owner, this is even more evident during an economic downturn or a pandemic crisis whereby the entire economy is suffering together. There is a sudden decrease in demand, sales plummet and supply chains for many… Learn More
- COVID-19 update We're here for you. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we want you to know we are taking the necessary steps to ensure our staff, clients and business partners remain safe, supported and at ease. We remain open for business and are committed to providing the services our clients and business partners need from us. We… Learn More
- Enhancing access to junior capital for the Manitoba mid-market Manitoba has one of the most diverse and stable economies in Canada thanks to a thriving community of entrepreneurs and mid-market businesses. However, with limited access to funding, these dynamic businesses are unable to unlock their full growth potential. First West Capital specializes in crafting junior capital solutions for the mid-market. This approach allows local… Learn More
- Six things to know before launching your business into new markets Entering new markets can represent a significant growth opportunity for your business – but the road to launching your business into new, undiscovered territory can be challenging and somewhat daunting. It takes time, resources and patience to see a return on your investment. But with the right action plan and professional advice, you can turn… Learn More
- Looking back on 2019 2019 was proof that mid-market business are innovative, adaptable and striving for growth. We witnessed how technology is evolving and impacting the business ecosystem, and how businesses are continuing to adapt and navigate change. This past year was a year of growth for us. We grew our team, our connections within the entrepreneurial community and… Learn More
We’re proud to partner with the best and brightest Canadian entrepreneurs and businesses across a wide variety of industries.
Businesses like you
Growth for the right reasons
Encore partners with First West Capital for the second time to fund newest acquisition.Read more
Successful financing solution results in growth for innovative backcountry company G3
Growth is a good challenge to have – but only if you have the right financing in place.Read more